Friday, July 25, 2008

fruit of the day--durian

haha...jux tried out a new blog to see hw it works ...:)u look veri much like the hong kong actor--王喜.realli!!!!u look jux abt. the same as him...1st time i saw u i thought the hong kong actor was here...haha
jux to add on a little,i had durian todae...haha...der smell totalli engulfed my hse...wow?!?during mdm adibahs lesson,i learnt alot of chim words...haha...wads more.learn hw to put on prefume frm her...haha..i am gradually finding her lessons more n more interesting n i look fwd to it.:)
irritated by 'jump jump' nowadaes.kept on saying i change wen i have nt.i look at my fone for msg is oso nt ur buisness wad...
k la
dun wan to say le.dats all for todae...i am happi to see u online >.<

No comments:

 
Pop up my Cbox Pop up my Cboxv Pop up my Cbox