Friday, September 12, 2008

'wow' dae for me :)

Todae…er…got a lot of thing happen. ya. basicalli, yew kiong n erico shouted at Lukas todae as he shoot out the ans n nvr giv others a chance to listen…1st,it was yew kiong who shouted ‘shut up la’.den mr barry lim ask yk to relax. i guess he was too stressed up.followed by erico…hahah .shouted the same thing. Hahah…I hope he will give others a chance to listen to the teacher nxt time.
The nxt thing is dat ,hwee ying , Erickson n peck yeng taught me n yx amaths.erickson, personally taught me log. Wow!it was super duper clear.realli…I was super clear man!!!!!!!thanks to all of them…especially Erickson n hwee ying …hu take in all my nonsenses.they say they cn spot all my ‘patterns’.eg,when they ask me ques,wen I replied’err…’ ,they will noe dat I dun noe.or I will look at they n laugh…hahah

Okay.got to end here.realli thanks to 3 of you!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

 
Pop up my Cbox Pop up my Cboxv Pop up my Cbox