Saturday, November 22, 2008

co 1st bbq

Yesterday was the 1st c.o bbq that I have attended so far. It was fun and exciting!?!haha.Before we go to his condo, me, qiao yu,grace were doing jelly in qiao yu’s house.After doing the jelly,we went down to the cc’s coffee shop to touch up on the gifts.gerald joined as,and me,qiao yu and gerald went to order the zs favourite fishball noodle stall.haha.qiao yu was really veri scary man!eat soo much chilli! After we had filled our stomaches,we wnt to SKP to buy some plates, trash bags and dinning materials.Slowly,we make our way to ris grandeur condo. wait wait….some pics of the cups a few of us bought and decorate ourselves.

When we reach there, we were the fist to reach there. hhaa. rotting there. nothing to do…zzz…when it is about 4pm++,the cathering service came! haha.we lay out the food on the tables. Start eating le!!!!!!!! yeay! At around 7pm++,our ex. Chairperson, zhi ying helped us to organize some bonding games, The sectional leaders and the chairpersons were ask to hide in the 1st level of the condo, while the members were asked to go and find their respective leaders. Zhong Rong and me hide in a real real remote place. No one manage to find us. Haha.after all these,we went back to the multi purpose hall to play some tempo game(if I am not wrong).It took me really long to understand how to play the game.ok.i am slow I noe…..at around 10pm ++.den we went home.haha.i will never forget this day as there were too much fond memories ………

No comments:

 
Pop up my Cbox Pop up my Cboxv Pop up my Cbox