Tuesday, December 2, 2008

shooping at marina square

Haha.went shopping wif my sis todae…we went to marina square….went to shop for Christmas presents…hahah…look fwd to 25tn dec…I spent quite a lot of money…buehs…haha….ok.afterall its once a year ma…worth it.:D lalala…todae b4 gng out,my mum found out dat I hav der whole pile of worksheets in that ‘box’,n I was forced to go tidy the sec 3 worksheets dat I haven been filling in .i managed to get away with the filling cux gng out ma.hahah.i went home around 6.45pm++,quickly rush to be the 1st to bathe,so dat I would nt miss my last 4 episodes of corner love….bathe…den ….miss 10mins. Of the shw..ok…nvm…haha. luckily I got to watch todaes shw man!and my sis is like boiling hot on her top cux I keep on rushing her to get home by 7pm..hahah.(I noe she feel like slapping me)lols…hahah…watching xiao niang re soon…bye…tmr gt co…

No comments:

 
Pop up my Cbox Pop up my Cboxv Pop up my Cbox