Wednesday, June 17, 2009

tuesdae

Yesterday, i went out with my mummy n my sistar.we went to orchard to shop…yea…it was nice shopping with the ‘adults’.guess y?b.cux i don’t have to pay for anything!haha…i noe i am stingy-.- i went to places like fareast, wisma, taka, so on and so for…shop and shop till my legs ache man! wow…guess what…my sis bought a 4 INCHES high shoe!!! omg….i was soo surprised…i tried them on, no surprise, i nearly fell…yeap…yesterdae bought bags n bags of things, bcux it is great Singapore sale now!!!!haha…at around 6pm++…i went to meet my dad and another sis for dinner at tampines 1-Thai Express Bistro. hmmm…shall i comment on the food? i guess i shud…ok…i had seafood chay kuei tiao..it was nt veri bad,but abit too salty…i took pics of the food, but i promise to upload it next time…cux i am instantly looking for the cable to my camera. soo sry ppl…hmm…jux realize that my house had instantly become a fruit stall…i noe it sounds funny…but i dunno y…my house suddenly have soo many fruits…eg…durian, grapes, apple, pear, orange, dun laugh ppl…okok…i noe it sounds stupid…haha…i will rmb to upload the thai food! Those who have not taste before, and would like to noe hw it looks like, i shall show u guys.

No comments:

 
Pop up my Cbox Pop up my Cboxv Pop up my Cbox