Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Yesterday,something veri funni happened…my sis told me dat someone called our hse….and their conversation is listed below:

That person:’hello,i am Darren calling.I am frm ERA.
My sis: ok.so u r looking for?
That Person: May i speak to Mr Cheong(my dad)?
My sis:Sry.He’s nt in currently.
That person:ok….so u are …..?
My sis: 我是他的女儿…
That person:oo….那他是你爸爸?
My sis:DUH?!?

Wao….soo damn funni lor.isn’t that obvious that my sis is the daughter?wen my sis told me, i was literally laughing till my stomach ache….
Ok…talk abt todae….

Todae,durin emaths lesson, mr lim wrote the solutions of the ques that we were nt sure on the white board.So,i dunno why, wanyi suddenly stood up and walk to karmens place n guide her on her maths.Den,
jia yin said:’excuse me.’
Guess wad was wanyi’s reaction?i suddenly heard wanyi saying kaoz.but her way of saying kaoz seems veri foreign to me.i took quite a few second to realize that she was saying kaoz, as u noe that the accent was different…ok…den wad was jia yin’s reaction?hahaah.she replied:’ok…nvm…chill’…den, i burst out in big laughters……..i tink u shud noe wad i mean ba.hahha.and jia yin took quite a long time to ‘chill’.hahah

No comments:

 
Pop up my Cbox Pop up my Cboxv Pop up my Cbox