Friday, March 6, 2009

dun judge a book by its cover

I am nt trying to scold anybody here, but i jux feel veri nt right.When someone talk to you, isn’t it basic courtesy to reply back?k…chill…..nxt issue….I feel that life is scarying at times.If u make friends, u won’t know the person’s background..So, just like to point out to everyone that be careful when making friends.Some may look very kind-hearted and friendly, but in their heart, they are vicious, scheming….’人不可貌相,海水不可斗量’.(to those who dun understand)It simply means that dun judge a book by its cover.Ppl like 小jxxx rxx aka Natalie,is a veri gd example of what i said on top.So, dun worry friends, u know that she is not someone good now, it’s still not late …kaes? cheers guys

No comments:

 
Pop up my Cbox Pop up my Cboxv Pop up my Cbox