Sunday, March 22, 2009

laala

After ruminating for very long, i decided to post this blog entry.
Time really flies…In a month’s time, the sec 4’s would be stepping down after syf and speech day. Honestly speaking, I am happy to be able to step down soon, so that i would be able to concentrate entirely on my o-lvls. However, i would definitely miss all my juniors of sec 2s and 3.I cnt bear to leave these juniors because, they are soo guai….
Haha….What i mean is, they are simply to nice.Whenever i asked them to lend me a helping hand or do anything, they never decline before, and do it very well too.This is what i mean…But , i believed that after we stepped down, the new committee members would also put in their best foot in upholding this cca.You guys can do it!jia You!









~In an epiphany~
~growing tired of my memory card...soo small~

No comments:

 
Pop up my Cbox Pop up my Cboxv Pop up my Cbox