Thursday, April 2, 2009

terrible experience...

yesterdae nite,at around 7pm,i dunno wad thing strike me, suddenly down with flu....den i thought to myself...gosh...confirm sick liao...cux whenever i sore throat and flu, the next moment would be disastrous.hiaz...deen for the entire night, i have been rubbing and rubbing my nose, till it almost turn as red as the clowns nose.hiaz...slept at aorund 11pm++...den todae,is the sports dae...again, wen i woke up, felt realli terrible...but i forced myself to wake up cux i cnt leave my frens alone:)soo,i took a bus with my friends all the way to bedok stadium...wen i reach,the stadium is soo hot,heaty,that i really feel like fainting...these daes,alot of my classmates kept on falling ill...ok...den we went to sit at the top...at first,there was nothing to lean back on,cux i was sitting at the 2nd last level.But, lukas,hongying went to buy drinks,so we get to lean against the wall.wow...realli saved my life...i got slightly better after that...btw, davior,clarence,nigel,jie ming ran participated in the 4 by 100m race.although they did not win,but i felt that they alreadi did veri well,cux there r alot of atheletics there...hahah...den after der entire thing,i went home to rest...hopefully i get better for tomorrow's event:)

No comments:

 
Pop up my Cbox Pop up my Cboxv Pop up my Cbox