Friday, April 24, 2009

Farewell party!!!!!!!

todae,i wan to thank all teachers n juniors for organising the farewell party for us!i realli lurve all of you!Thnx for all de hard work tt we all put together/=...i will miss u guys man!my dear juniors...The times we spent together is not long,but the relationship tt grow in us is soo strong!i am sry for breaking out todae.i tried to control myself,but i jux couldn't take it.i am sry...i tensed up de atmosphere,and make my dear tianqi cry too!i hope tt the new committee will do their best in holding co well.we had games like captains ball,n some other games that make me lose my voice while cheering...n i had great fun wif all my co mem...i took alot of pics,but apparently i didn't get to take wif each n everyone in the co.especially my sec 4's.cux i wan to hold a memory for each n every sec4 mem.nvm.thr's still time.we will hav the chance de.let us look at the pics we took in music room todae:)

Ning lao shi n miee

Bracelet given by Rachel

My chairman,ben tan n miee

Miee,Sandra,sasha n jacinda

Me,silly grace Sandra,sasha,jacinda

Zichang,Clarence (buddah)n wei jie

Yingxuan,zhichang,weijie n miee!

Pebb,miee,n yingxuan

Bracelet frm zichang

me n my dearest tianqi!

flower frm pebb!















miss.....saranghaeyo

No comments:

 
Pop up my Cbox Pop up my Cboxv Pop up my Cbox