Saturday, April 11, 2009

post 4 yujun

1. Besides your lips, where is your favourite spot to get kissed?

~cn i skip this ques?
2. How do you feel when you woke up this morning?
tired?lazy?

3. Who was the last person who you took photo with?
my sis
4. Would you consider to be spoiled?
maybe.but not to de extend that others hate me

5. Would you ever donate blood?

yes.y nt?
6. Have you have a good friend of an opposite sex?

yea.
7. Do you want someone dead?
my gosh.of course not!

8. What does your last text msg say?
be on time for cca

9. What are you thinking of right now?
er...i shall skip this...

10. Do you wish someone was with you right now?
yes.of course

11. When did you go to sleep last night?

12am
12. Where did you bought your T-shirt that you are wearing now?
bugis street

13. Is someone in your mind right now?
yea

14. Who is the last person who texted you?
-dun tell u ^.^

15. People tagged to do this quiz?

No comments:

 
Pop up my Cbox Pop up my Cboxv Pop up my Cbox