Saturday, April 11, 2009

sat's life

Oh gosh….jux gt a humongous dressing down frm my sis.she asked me to shw her my common test chem. Exam paper…den i knew that i am going to have a hard time.n,i am right!she scolded me, saying my foundation was nt there.she said that that paper was soo easy.hey.c’mon, she is an A1 chem student.how to compare me with her?hiaz….its okay…she was oso doing it for my own good…ok……talk about co…todae,the attendance wasn’t veri good…cux a lot went for flag dae…my 4 fingers was like real pig trotters wen i went home…ouch!soo painful…my liu qin string is real sharp,thin…soo thin tt it makes my hand soo painful….gosh…ok…i shall bear with it…nxt wk gonna be a real busy n tiring week for me…soo many test…still have rehersals,den speech dae…hiaz….work hard!

No comments:

 
Pop up my Cbox Pop up my Cboxv Pop up my Cbox