Monday, March 9, 2009

laughing stock...

wow...todae wen I was walking out with jie lin out de skool gate,this was our conversation....
Jie Lin:Hey!Thr's a rooster!
Shu Ya :huh?!?rooter?
Jie Lin:(muakakaak...)'Rooster la'
Shu ya :ahahahha...icic...
Jie lin:Still got white colour de lei!
Shu Ya:huh?!?white rooster?(then i turn back...)Flamingo la!I exclaimed.....
(Eric and Jerome comes into picture)
Jie Lin:No!its not a flamingo!
Shu ya:(i turned back)and asked'Eric ,is that a flamingo?'
Eric:No its a Gxxxxx(i forgot the name)
Jerome:Its not a flamingo...flamingo lives in water!!!!
Shu Ya:its raining!thr is water!...Den i said...aya....in Short,it is called a bird!
jielin n shu ya laugh hilariously...
Jerome:It's not a Bird!blah blah blah....
Shuya n jielin again burst out in big laughters..n shu ya finds herself nt being able to breathe.laugh untill 'hur hur hur sounds'
Eric:Jerome, stop making her laugh...
Jerome:I AM NOT!!!(sounded angry)
and then ,me n jie lin laugh untill more hiong...if anione wan to noe y,cn approach me or jie lin....(luckily the bus got thr on time.Or else i confirm gurrantee + chop laugh till i roll on the wet floor...)

No comments:

 
Pop up my Cbox Pop up my Cboxv Pop up my Cbox