Friday, July 24, 2009

fresh afternoon...

wow...i jux had my 2 hour afternoon nap!muahahaa...i noe,some of u mux be thinking i am a real piggy...lol...ok...review on this week.i haddone some of my revision,but not completed.s gonna try harder.nxt wk have 2 test.mux study hard.okok...ya.i finished my PISA thingy.ok la.not very hard.jux some of the inferential skills that one have to apply.haha.test my social studies skills...hmm...still have some bio and geog questions.haha...hopefully results turn out well :)ok...got alot of homework that needs to be done.todaes weather is not as sultry.quite cooling...tt's the reason why i sleep so long.haha.excuse...hmm...mock exam would be here in no time.so maybe,i will even blog less often.todae,someone who took bus with me claim that i haven been updating everydae.so,i am blogging now!let u see my long long post!!!lol...ok...ya.about yesterdaes(thursdae)photo taking session, i stood!haha...lol...ya.den some even say tt i am short....sad...lol...hmm..den durin the fun shot,at the last photo,nigel shout so loud:'4E1'.i tink most of the ppl present at the hall tink that ur klass is so united :) even the guy photographer smiled at us lor...haha...perhaps he is smiling at other things la.but i still feel that the klass is veri united..okok...i shall show some pictures that i took on the dae, where the eclispe(p.s dunno hw to spell).not veri fascinating,but the sky was darker than usual.







No comments:

 
Pop up my Cbox Pop up my Cboxv Pop up my Cbox